Pinteeshirt is a service that enables anyone, anywhere, to bring their ideas to life. by removing every pain point and every risk we believe we can empower millions of people to launch their own products with the same quality and economies of scale as a major retail brand.
As a member of the Pinteeshirt community, it’s likely that you and your designs will engage with people all around the world who come from many different backgrounds and walks of life. While we strive to maintain a platform for freedom of expression and allow members to demonstrate their views, we also work hard to create a safe and respectful platform. Therefore, we have some limitations as to what we’ll allow to be expressed and sold on Pinteeshirt.
If you submit, post, upload, display, or sell all information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials (“Content”) via the Site, you grant Pinteeshirt a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license (and sub-licensable) to use and archive the Content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this Agreement.
When you post, submit, or upload Content on the Site you represent and warrant that you:
- Own all copyright in the Content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the Content, and that you have the right to display, reproduce and sell the Content as Pinteeshirt products. You license Pinteeshirt to use and sub-license the Content in accordance with this Agreement.
- And your Content do not and will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or right of privacy.
- Will not use any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property. Pinteeshirt reserves the right to review, and if necessary remove, any Content from the Site or to cancel your account at its sole discretion, either because that Content breaches this Agreement or any applicable laws, or otherwise.
This means that you, and not Pinteeshirt, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload for sale as Products, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. If you believe that Content or other material residing on or accessible through the Pinteeshirt Service infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement to us.
Pinteeshirt does not and will not own the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of your Content.
Examples of prohibited content
- Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists. You also cannot modify the name of, or other intellectual property relating to these individuals and avoid infringement.
- Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs, or organizations. Modifications may not avoid infringement.
- Photos, logos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting actors, actresses, models or other celebrities. Just because you take a photograph of a celebrity does not necessarily give you the right to use that photograph on merchandise, even if you digitally manipulate the photograph. Pinteeshirt does not allow the use of content depicting celebrities in any manner unless expressly authorized by that person.
- Trademarks, names, or logos of other companies. For example, you cannot use the name of a company or company logo.
This list is not comprehensive. If in doubt, you should consult with an attorney.
You can also reach out to us at email@example.com.
To note, this Acceptable Use Policy is part of the Pinteeshirt Terms of Service, which provides the terms of your use of the Pinteeshirt Service.